If you are interested in participating as a vendor (selling merchandise- CD's, books, clothing, jewelry, photographs, etc.) during our homecoming event, please complete the registration form below. The Registration deadline is April 1, 2019. Your nonrefundable payment must be made at the time of registration submission. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, as we are anticipating a large number of attendees this year. There will be an assigned location for each participant to sell their items. We thank you in advance, as we all work together in love to make this event a great success.
Vendor Fees/Rules for The Von Braun Center
There will be daily fees required for participation. This is due to fees required by the City of Huntsville, the Von Braun Center, & set up costs. **Pay by using the Add to Cart PayPal feature below**
The fees and options are as follows:
1. Pre-Purchased Table - $80 per day / Friday & Saturday special - $150
2. ELECTRICAL OUTLET (IF NECESSARY) - $75(one time fee)
We suggest that you utilize battery operated equipment..
3. Tables also available on location (The day of event) $90/Day
4. The City of Huntsville charges a 4.5% sales tax on all goods sold. Please be prepared to pay this before leaving!
Picnic Vendors Donation Fee (Food sales are encouraged at picnic): $50
All vendors are responsible for their own set up at picnic!
1. ALL VENDORS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. (If you do not register, you will not be able to set up, as tables are pre-ordered & set up by VBC)
2. YOUR LOCATION WILL BE PRE-DESIGNATED BASED ON THE ORDER IN WHICH REGISTRATION IS RECEIVED. (Your adherence to this placement will ensure a smooth process)
3. MANDATORY CLEAN-UP OF YOUR AREA IS REQUIRED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS.
4. ALL TYPES OF FOOD SALES ARE PROHIBITED by the Von Braun Center.
5. NO VENDING ON SUNDAY - SOUTHSIDE POLICY
6. The City of Huntsville charges a 4.5% sales tax on all goods sold. Please be prepared to pay this before leaving!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Claudie Sanders.
Contact information- Ph. Claudie Sanders (336) 210-9657
Brother John Malone, Sr
Minister/Elder Southside church of Christ
SOUTHSIDE CHURCH OF CHRIST ANNUAL HOMECOMING
Pay Option & REGISTRATION FORM
**Pay Here & Register Info Below**